Data-Independent Analysis (DIA) Proteomics experiments enable deeper proteome coverage, more robust quantitation and reproducible analysis.
In a DIA analysis, all peptides within a defined mass-to-charge (m/z) window are subjected to fragmentation; the analysis is repeated as the mass spectrometer marches up the full m/z range. This results in accurate peptide quantification without being limited to profiling predefined peptides of interest.
Scaffold DIA has a simple workflow for the quantitation of proteins that makes loading and analysing DIA data easy.
Scaffold DIA Intuitive Graphical User Interface enables:
- Search against FASTA, DIA chromatogram library, BLIB, TraML, or SPTEXT files
- No need for RT calibration peptides
- Flexible organization of complex experiments for analysis
- Delve Into Biological Significance with Gene Ontology to help assess the biological meaning of results ( pie charts and cluster charts)
- Built-In Statistical Analysis Including PCA
- Share data with colleagues using Scaffold free Viewer
- Numerous Excel-formatted data exports and publication-quality images
- Share data using the free Scaffold DIA Viewer, Excel-formatted exports, and publication-quality images
- Command Line Interface to automate your DIA experiments
To register for a free 14 day trial of Scaffold or to learn more, please visit the Proteome Software web site – Free Trial.
Please Contact us if you can not find the information your require or would like a quotation.