Flexible analysis of Metabolomics experiments.
Metabolites are identified using multidimensional search and scoring algorithms. Scaffold Elements package enables Users to perform the following:
- Load raw data from major vendor instruments, including Thermo, Sciex, and Agilent
- Using MS1 or MS/MS data identify metabolites with confidence.
- Drill down and interrogate results and track metabolite differentiation across samples.
- Search multiple spectral libraries including NIST, METLIN, HMDB, and LIPID MAPS
- Create personal spectral libraries using spectra from your instrument
- Share data and collaborate with the Free Viewer.
- Command Line Interface to automate your DIA experiments
Automation: Scaffold can be written into your analysis pipelines using its command-line interface.
To register for a free 14 day trial of Scaffold or to learn more, please visit the Proteome Software web site – Free Trial.
Please Contact us if you can not find the information your require or would like a quotation.