Learn more about Bartender – click here
BarTender software is a market leading barcode labelling solution available in more than 150 countries through a global network of local partners. Hundreds of thousands of companies in supply chain, manufacturing, chemicals, healthcare, food and beverage, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, logistics and other industries trust BarTender with the labelling and marking processes that keep their businesses running.
Barcode & RFID labelling systems can benefit all sizes of companies in optimising their internal processes to save time and money. Barcode labels can be created with your company logo embedded within and they may contain brand colours and graphics to improve awareness and recognition.
Why switch to a barcode labelling system?
- Minimise errors
- Efficient fast transfer of information proving time savings
- Enables real-time product/sample visibility
- Safety and quality assurance
- Tracking and storage
- Give the business a professional image
- Integrate with other data to facilitate streamlined, compliant labelling such as Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS); Inventory Management Systems, Monitoring different types of devices and the age of devices, Enterprise Resourcing Planning (ERP) and Financial Systems
Mislabelling can lead to unnecessary costs!
Medical device, Diagnostics and Pharmaceuticals barcode labels need to be accurately preserved for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 labelling compliance to capture and record activity of any electronic systems used to identify and track their products. Non-compliance to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and similar regulations can result in unnecessary costs:
- Fines from regulatory agencies
- Relabelling costs
- Recalling products
- Legal fees
- Pause manufacturing and testing
- Damage to brand reputation customer loyalty and trust
A 2018 Recall Index study found that 14.3% of pharmaceutical recalls were attributed to mislabelling. In the medical device industry, mislabelling was the second highest cause of product recalls behind software problems. And in the food and beverage industry, undeclared allergens lead to the most food recalls, which may be a function of not meeting food labelling requirements
Considering this diverse set of medical device regulations, companies need to find a labelling solution that is fully scalable and able to meet the ever-evolving demands of the regulatory industry, including medical device labels.