Confident Post Translational Modification analysis
It enables fast comparison of PTM rates across many samples with clear charts that make instant figures for powerpoint presentations & posters.
- Find trends with built-in motif hunting and visualization.
- Harness Ascore(Beausoleil et al.,2006): the standard in site Phosphorylation site assignment.
- Compare modification rates between multiple samples.
- Take advantage of mzIdentML open-standard format.
- Import multiplexed quantitative Scaffold Q+ results.
To register for a free 14 day trial of Scaffold or to learn more, please visit the Proteome Software web site – Free Trial.
See Downloadable Resources for further technical information or visit Proteome Software Documentation.
Please Contact us if you can not find the information your require or would like a quotation.