Q+S is a module for Scaffold enabling relative quantitation across multiple iTRAQ, TMT & SILAC experiments.
This module enables Users to perform the following on their quantitation data:
- Check statistical probabilities across experimental data.
- View experimental trends.
- Production of heat maps highlighting up & down regulated proteins.
- Filtering and sorting of differentially expressed proteins.
- Identification of proteins that deviate from the norm.
- Collaborate with colleagues or customers using sharable Scaffold files, Excel reports, exportable images.
- Command Line Interface to automate your DIA experiments.
To register for a free 14 day trial of Scaffold or to learn more, please visit the Proteome Software web site – Free Trial.
Please contact us if you can not find the information your require or would like a quotation.